Tuesday, July 9, 2013

Prego Much?

You know you're pregnant when the thought of Spaghetti-o's once made you want to vomit but now makes you drool in anticipation. Honestly never thought those words would leave my brain in the same sentence. I seriously just downed half a bag of Doritos and a can of Spaghetti-o's. Do I regret it? No. Will I? Probably in a few hours when I have a tummy ache. ;)

When I was pregnant with my first, I never had weird cravings. Sure I didn't like ice-cream as much and I enjoyed salsa and mexican food more than usual, but I never had a staple "must have on hand at all times" food combo. Until now! lol

I'm also thankful that I had almost zero morning sickness this time around. I can recall the few mornings last time when I would be on my way to work and need to pull onto the shoulder of the highway so I could be sick. Not fun. With all these differences between pregnancies, I'm beginning to think I might just be having a girl! :D Purely speculation but it's crazy how different these experiences are.

Anyway, I've started crafting again. I missed it but it can also become somewhat expensive to buy all the supplies to do different projects. I liked having the Spring off and plan to take a break again in the Fall to enjoy the cooler but nice weather before it's freezing and I can't leave the house. Since it is super hot and humid, I've been painting and experimenting with different crafts during Eli's nap or bed time so I can avoid the heat.

I've gone biking with Eli and Steve has also taken him to visit with his parents on Saturday mornings so I have some quiet time to myself. I love the kind gesture and enjoy watching the boys spend time together.

Eli can be quite the little helper if you have the patience to let him and so we've been letting him water the flowers and pull weeds. Usually he ends up throwing rocks in his kiddy pool but we'll get him trained soon enough. ;)

Well, that's about all we've been up to lately. We're enjoying the summer but especially the call warm night walks together. :)
I'm truly blessed!

KLV


No comments:

Post a Comment