Thursday, October 3, 2013

7+ Months

It's hard to believe that this pregnancy is already 7+ months along. Chasing Eli around day after day makes it easy to forget just where I am in life half the time! lol
So, for the past couple months we have been enjoying our warm summer by swimming at my parent's house, camping on the beach in Holland, visiting family in other areas of Michigan, swimming in the big lake, and spending many evenings listening/watching the Tigers games. :)
I've been keeping busy with sewing projects for our baby and for Eli's new big boy bed. I'm currently making his comforter! I'm pretty excited about it!
Lately I've been needing more "mommy dates." That is where I get the last hour or so before Eli heads to bed to be by myself or go out for a coffee date with myself and a book/computer/drive around town. It think this is a huge sign of me slowly becoming less energetic as my pregnancy progresses. :-P
I'm so blessed to have a husband who doesn't mind giving me those nights out and asks me when I need them!
Steve has been working hard at Gentex and is enjoying what he does. He is also enjoying his fantasy football league that he joined with some friends from work. :) We are looking forward to our "baby moon" too that is coming up at the beginning of November! We need a long weekend away, just the two of us. South Haven will be a nice retreat location. They have adorable stores, beach fronts, and restaurants.
Well, I'm kinda rambling but I figured I should at least update my blog.

Hope everyone had a great summer as we roll into the Fall season. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment