Monday, January 14, 2013

MIA: Holiday Craziness

Sorry for the delay in updates. Here is review of what we've been up to.

October brought us fall weather, color tours, wine tasting, an 8 month old toothy baby, and Eli's first Halloween. :)







November brought us more fall weather, Eli's first Thanksgiving with my family, and Christmas decorations.


December brought us Christmas decorations, home projects, and Eli's first Christmas.














And January has brought us a new year, an 11 month old who is popping two top teeth through, an almost walker, and crafting craziness for me.








Now I'm planning for Eli's first birthday party and looking up info on plane trips with children. We are going to visit my Aunt Pat and her family and my grandma Gannon in Arizona mid February. I'm open to any and all travel tips! :)

Well, hope you enjoyed the catch up and that you all had a wonderful Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years with friends and family.





No comments:

Post a Comment